Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Sharing Our Message & Publication and Presentation Opportunities

"Sharing Our Message"
List one:

  • Mom: told her about my chapters and what we did in the class.
  • Good friend, Sia: she's a pre-communications major who might be interested in my chapter about online relationships and a good friend to discuss topics about school. 
  • Good friend, Kei: she's a communications major and one of my best friends that I can just share school things with. 
List two:
  • Lorey Ishihara: my high school history teacher who will definitely be interested in our Renaissance take in our eBook.
  • Dr. Dannette Paul: she was my digital culture professor this semester and she would probably be interested in the digital parallels. 
  • Mary Chapman: the librarian for popular culture that helped me a lot in my research. I think she'll be interested in a lot of the contemporary topics of our ebook. She also said that she's appreciated that I've sent her the book because she loves seeing finished work of students she's helped.
"Publication and Presentation Opportunities"
  • ScholarsArchive through BYU seems like a good option to submit my essays. It is easy and free and I like that it includes work that has been peer-reviewed as well as work by undergraduates at BYU. 
  • Digital America is a new journal that I think would be very interested in our digital culture aspect of our ebook. My chapters especially deal with online relationships and selfies so I think this would also be a good place to submit my work later in the future. I submitted my chapter "Dehumanizing with the Swipe of a Finger" here. 
  • Digital Humanities Quarterly seems like the perfect place to submit my chapters since both of them incorporate humanity and the digital world.

3 comments:

  1. Continuing your education will give you a better understanding of how your younger employees think. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case you're brisk on the ball court, you have a worked in advantage. Creating pace and vision is indispensable to playing the game well. To accelerate the pace of your play, you have to continue rehearsing. Try not to endeavor to play more rapidly than your abilities permit. This can make you gain out of power and commit indiscreet errors.
    satta king
    play bazaar
    satta matka

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best way to improve as a b-ball player is through training and difficult work. Anybody can better their aptitudes, however so as to really succeed and be better than different players is by improving your abilities. It doesn't take a lot, all you need is a band, a ball and want to turn out to be better.
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete