Friday, December 11, 2015

Sharing our ebook

I shared the ebook with the following six people:

HOMIES

Dylan Lyman - My wife. She's a high school teacher, so she's got an interest in my second chapter on coding literacy. It's the end of the semester, so we'll see if she has time to read it soon.

Kelsey J. - One of my best friends in high school. She just got a degree in English so I thought she might have an interest. Her comment was "So far Octocat is my favorite part," referring to the Octocat logo in my first chapter.

Josh J. - My high school Debate coach and one of the school's great English teachers. I haven't heard back from him yet.

[Facebook] - I posted a link and an explanation of what we did. Three of my friends have "liked" the link. That's pretty good, considering that I didn't expect anybody to really be interested in my homework.

PROS

Jeff Atwood - I quoted him in my second chapter, so I told him that I'd cited him and included a link to the ebook, "in case you prefer not to be spoken about behind your back." He replied, "Hey great! Thanks for letting me know. I'll take a look!"

Benjamin Stein - I quoted him in my second chapter too. I couldn't find his email address online so I tweeted him a link and a brief explanation that I had cited him.

Gustavo Muslera - I quoted him in my first chapter. I returned to our original discussion thread and added a comment letting him know that I'd quoted him and he's welcome to read the ebook if he'd like.


I'll update if I hear back from anyone else.

3 comments:

  1. Hire a diverse group of people to help build your business. Having different educations, ages and cultures can give you different perspectives. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take the data you have recently learned with you and given it something to do in support of you. Showing signs of improvement at ball requires difficult work and order. In any case, it is additionally so much enjoyment, and it feels great to get another method or procedure down on the court. Ensure you recall the tips you've perused.satta king
    play bazaar
    satta matka

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you have to begin playing b-ball is a ball and a court. When you begin right now, may discover you have built up a deep rooted love of the game. With the exhortation that you have perused right now, can flaunt your aptitudes whenever you need.Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete